Millet Milk Pongal or Kuthiraivali Paal Pongal with Step by Step Photos.
Millet pongal is a wholesome model of normal pongal. It has millets used rather than uncooked rice. You possibly can do this recipe for this pongal.
millet paal pongal is a wholesome different for normal pongal. It’s not solely wholesome however style scrumptious too. This has millets in them. You should utilize any millet as your alternative. I used kuthiraivalli on this and tasted so good.
Hope you’ll give this a try to let me know the way it seems for you.
Millet Milk Pongal Recipe
Millet Milk Pongal is a more healthy model of normal paal pongal. It has millets rather than uncooked rice and could be very wholesome.
Recipe kind: Breakfast
Serves: 2 servings
- Ghee – 1 tsp + 2 tblsp
- Yellow Moong Dal / Pasi Paruppu – 2 tblsp
- Millet /Kuthiraivalli – ½ cup
- Milk – 1.5 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt to style
- Warmth 1 tsp ghee and add in moong dal and roast for a min.
- Add in millet and blend nicely.
- Add in milk and water and convey it to a boil.
- Cowl and prepare dinner until millet is cooked.
- Add in salt and ghee and blend nicely.
1)Warmth ghee in a pan. Add in moong dal.
2)Roast for a min.
3)Add in kuthiraivalli. You should utilize any millet.
4)Roast for a min
5)Add in milk
6)Add in water
7)Prepare dinner until it thickens.