Spinach Pakoda or Palak Pakora with Step-by-step footage.
This scrumptious pakoda just isn’t solely simple to make however style so yummy. It wants simply few substances to make. The addition of spinach on this make this deep fried snack a tad more healthy. However nonetheless it’s a occasional snack. You possibly can attempt baking it in a air fryer too.
Pakoda is hubby’s favorite one. He loves any crunchy pakoda together with his cup of tea. Specifically this one is scrumptious and fluffy. This may be served with any chutney of alternative.
Hope you’ll give this a attempt to let me know the way it seems for you.
Spinach Pakoda Recipe
Spinach pakoda or pakora is one scrumptious snack which i made few days again. It’s crispy and style completely yummy.
Recipe kind: Fundamental
Serves: 2 servings
- Spinach – 2 cups chopped finely
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Chilli powder – 1 tblsp
- Salt to style
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu – 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
- Gram Flour – 1 cup
- Rice Flour – ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Curry leaves – a handful
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda a pinch
- Combine spinach and onions with all substances besides all flour for two minutes. You will note some water coming from the combination.
- Now sprinkle within the flour and blend nicely.
- Drop spoonful of the batter within the sizzling oil and fry until golden brown and crispy.
1)Take chopped spinach and onions in a bowl
2)Add salt to style
3)Add fennel seeds
4)Add in ginger garlic paste
6)Add in chilli powder
7)Add in curry leaves
8)Add baking soda
10)Add in gram flour
11)add in rice flour
12)Make a gentle dough
13)warmth oil in a pan
14)Drop in sizzling oil and fry until golden