Bubble Tea is a well-liked drink in taiwan. It’s most favourite drink of many. I began loving it from our current journey to thailand. Ever since i used to be seeking to make bubble tea at house. So when i came upon boba pearls in amazon instantly i purchased a pack of it. Now i’m off to make many flavours of boba or bubble tea.
You can also make boba pearls at house however it’s fairly time consuming, so i favor to purchase it. However dont fear i’ll quickly share the recipe of constructing it at house.
I used cooked boba pearls to make this milk pudding and it turned out simply superior.
Hope you’ll give this a attempt to let me know the way it seems for you.
Milk Boba Pudding Recipe
Boba pudding is a scrumptious dessert which you can also make with cooked tapioca pearls and milk. This dessert is simply wonderful.
Recipe kind: Dessert
Serves: 6 servings
- Milk – 2 cup
- Boba Pearls – ½ cup
- China Grass / Agar Agar – 10 grams
- Sugar – ½ cup or to style
- Water – ½ cup
- Carry water to a boil. Add in boba pearls and cook dinner until it floats on high. After that cook dinner for an additional 5 minutes. Drain and put aside.
- Soak china grass in a bowl with water. Now warmth it until it’s melted.
- Add sugar and blend nicely.
- Add in milk and blend nicely.
- Add in cooked boba and blend nicely.
- Pour it into mould and let it set for two hours.
- Unmould and Serve
1)Take tapioca pearls. You should buy it from right here
2)That is the way it seems
3)Carry a number of water to a boil
4)Add tapioca pearls
5)Boil until it floats on high and cook dinner on low warmth for five minutes
1)Take china grass in a bowl
2)Add in water and let it soak for 10 minutes
3)Now it has turned smooth.
4)Take it in a sauce pan and soften it gently
5)Now it’s all melted.
6) As soon as it begins to simmer.
7)Add in sugar
8)Add sugar to style
10)Add in milk
12)Add in cooked tapioca pearls or boba
14)Pour it into moulds and let it set in fridge for 1 to 2 hours
15)As soon as it’s set
16)Unmould and serve.