Cranberry chews recipe with step-by-step photos.
This cookies has a buttery base and has cranberries and white chocolate in them which style superb.
The cookies itself is scrumptious. The cranberries on this style tart and the white chocolate style candy.
Hope you’ll give this a attempt to let me know the way it seems for you.
Cranberry Chews Recipe
Cranberry chews is a scrumptious cookies recipe made utilizing tart cranberries and candy white chocolate.
Recipe kind: Dessert
Serves: 16 cookies
- Unsalted Butter – 100 grams
- Sugar – 125 grams
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- All Goal Flour / Maida – 1¼ cup (150 grams)
- Cranberry – 1 cup dried
- White Chocolate – 1 cup chopped finely
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 diploma C.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and blend properly.
- Add in egg and blend properly.
- Add in baking powder and all objective flour and blend properly.
- Add in chocolate chunks, cranberry and blend properly.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take small portion of dough and flatten it.
- Prepare it in a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take away and funky utterly.
1)Take Butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
4)Add in egg
5)Add in vanilla
6)Combine properly until creamy
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in flour
11)Take cranberries and chopped white chocolate
12)Add it in
13)Take small parts and roll it.
14)Prepare it in a parchment lined baking sheet
17)Pop it in oven within the lowest rack and bake
18) Bake for 15 minutes or so.
19)Bake until completed