Fish Kara Kuzhambu Recipe with Step by Step Footage.
This recipe is simple to make. This fish kulambu is spicy and style so good with some sizzling rice.
Hope you’ll give this a try to let me know the way it seems for you.
Fish Kara Kuzhambu Recipe
Fish kuzhambu recipe which is spicy and style wonderful. This fish curry is scrumptious with some sizzling rice.
Recipe sort: Most important
Serves: Four servings
- Coconut Oil – ¼ cup
- Fenugreek Seeds / Vendayam – 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves a handful
- Small onion / Shallots – 20
- Garlic – 10
- Tamarind – 1 small lemon dimension
- Cumin powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tblsp
- Salt to style
- Uncooked Mango – 1 cubed
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Onion – 1 giant chopped
- Tomato – Three chopped
- Dry Purple Chillies – 15
- Curry leaves – a handful
- Black Pepper – 2 tsp
- Take grinding in a blender and grind until clean.
- Warmth coconut oil in a pan. Add in fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds and allow them to sizzle.
- Add in shallots, garlic and blend nicely.
- Add in curry leaves and blend nicely.
- Add in floor masala and cook dinner until oil separates.
- Add in salt, spice powder and blend nicely.
- Cook dinner until oil separates. Add in tamarind pulp and blend nicely. Add water.
- Add in uncooked mango and fish items. Cook dinner for five to 10 minutes.
- Add in Tomatoes and curry leaves and blend nicely.
1)Take black pepper in a blender
2)Add in dry chillies
3)Add in onion and tomatoes
4)Add curry leaves
5)Grind until clean.
6)Warmth coconut oil in a pan
7)Add in fenugreek seeds
8)Add in curry leaves
9)Add in shallots and garlic
11)Add floor masala
12)Combine nicely and cook dinner until oil separates
13)Add coriander powder
14)Add cumin powder
15)Add in fennel seeds
16)Combine nicely and cook dinner for few extra minutes.
17)I cooked on medium warmth until oil separates
18)Add in tamarind water
20)Cook dinner until oil separates
21)Add mango items
23)Cook dinner on medium warmth for 10 minutes
27)Add in curry leaves