Spicy Pepper Mutton Curry Recipe with Step by Step Photos.
Pepper mutton curry which is tremendous flavourful and spicy. This has a pop of sweetness coming from the small onions.
Hope you’ll give this a try to let me know the way it seems for you.
Pepper Mutton Curry Recipe
Spicy pepper mutton curry which is lipsmackingly scrumptious. This spicy curry goes properly with idiyappam, aapam and lots of extra.
Recipe sort: Fundamental
Serves: 6 servings
- Coconut Oil – ¼ cup
- Fennel seeds / Sombu / Saunf – 1 tsp
- Cardamom / Yelakai – 4
- Cloves / Krambu – 4
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai – 1 stick
- Onion – Three massive chopped finely
- Inexperienced Chillies – 4
- Tomato – 2 chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tblsp
- Chilli Powder – 2 tblsp
- Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tblsp
- Mutton – 1 kg chopped
- Salt to style
- Entire black pepper – 1 tblsp
- Fennel seeds / Sombu / Saunf – 2 tsp
- Small onion / Shallots – 15 peeled
- Curry leaves a handful
- Warmth oil in a strain cooker, add in entire spices and allow them to sizzle.
- Add in Onions and cook dinner until golden. Add in ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder and blend properly.
- Add in mutton items and saute until it’s properly seared. It is going to take round 10 minutes.
- Now add in tomatoes and spice powders and salt. Prepare dinner that for five minutes.
- Add in water and canopy and cook dinner for Four whistle. Now let the strain escape by itself.
- Open the cooker and add in shallots and curry leaves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Dry toast pepper and fennel. Grind until fantastic.
- As soon as the shallots is cooked, add the pepper combine and blend properly.
- Take it off the warmth.
1)Warmth oil in a strain cooker, add in entire spices.
2)Add in chopped onions
3)Saute until golden.Add in ginger garlic paste
4)Add turmeric powder
5)Add in mutton items
6)Stir fry the mutton within the oil for round 10 to 15 minutes
7)The mutton items are properly seared
8)Add in spice powders
9)Add inexperienced chillies and blend properly
12)Prepare dinner for two minutes. Add in water. Add little or no water
14)Cowl and strain cook dinner
15)Dry roast, pepper and fennel seeds
16)Prepare dinner until it’s toasted
17)Take it in a jar
18)Powder until fantastic
19)Now the strain is launched
20)Add in small onions and curry leaves
21)Prepare dinner for 10 minutes
22)Now shallots is cooked
23)Add powdered spice